Zenin Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Bonkers Beat, including any related bodies corporate, (‘Bonkers Beat’) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal information obtained from individuals. This deals with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as well as access to personal information and security issues.
The expression ‘personal information’ is used in this policy to refer to information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Collection of personal information
The type of personal information that Bonkers Beat collects about you depends on the transactions you undertake with the organisation. For example we will collect personal information from you if you;
- purchase products from Bonkers Beat
- register for services
- subscribe to a journal or newsletter
- register at the Bonkers Beat website(s)
Generally speaking, the purpose of collection and the minimum information you need to provide to Bonkers Beat, will be conveyed to you at the time of collection.
If you choose not to provide personal information requested, Bonkers Beat may not be able to provide you with the products/services you require.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- provide the products and services you have requested
- administer and manage service offerings, including charging, billing and collecting debts
- research and develop Bonkers Beat service offerings
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Bonkers Beat to provide you with a better service
- provide information to ensure compliance with Bonkers Beat Constitution and Bylaws (in the case of members)
- provide you with access to and information about a range of current and future service offerings
- provide Bonkers Beat Business and Marketing Partners with information so that they may contact you in relation to their service offerings.
When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes set out above, Bonkers Beat may disclose your personal information to third party organisations. The organisations to which Bonkers Beat discloses information may include:
- external service providers to whom Bonkers Beat has contracted out functions, such as printers, mailing houses, advertising agencies, but only for the purpose of providing the service Bonkers Beat has contracted out
- Bonkers Beat’s Business and Marketing Partners
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- Bonkers Beat’s professional advisers
- Bonkers Beat related companies
- other professional bodies
You may at any time opt out of certain service offerings. For more information contact us.
Bonkers Beat takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you;
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information;
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to your information.
Bonkers Beat will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Bonkers Beat’s personnel are trained to treat member and other customer information with the utmost confidentiality.
You can access your personal information
Individuals will be able to access their personal information by contacting BonkersBeat or the Privacy Officer.
Upon request, Bonkers Beat will provide you with access to your personal information, subject to exceptions stated in the Privacy Act. Bonkers Beat reserves the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to information. If you would like access, please make your request in writing for security reasons.
Members can access and update their contact details and member profile online.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us.
From other overseas locations:
Zenin Holdings Pty Ltd