‘How Music & Wellbeing Programs Can Improve Your NQS Rating’
An assessment process is an exciting journey and not a destination. It is a journey where everyone can learn and grow professionally as well as personally. In September 2012, Bonkers Beat Music Kinder & Childcare Aspendale went through the National Quality Standard Assessment and Rating Process and received an outstanding result – Exceeding National Quality Standard.
By Galina Zenin of Bonkers Beat Music Kinder & Childcare
In this session Galina Zenin will share her experience and knowledge of the NQS Assessment and Rating Process. She will address sustainable practices and practical tools on how, through Music & Wellbeing Programs you can expand ‘Educational programs and practice’, enrich ‘Relationships with children’, build strong ‘Collaborative partnerships with families and communities’ and improve ‘Leadership and service management’.
This session will give everyone the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences and help each other to build confidence in the NQS Assessment Process.
– Understand EYLF to extend children’s learning and development
– Effectively interpret and implement an approved framework
– Develop a strong sense of wellbeing by using music and movement experiences throughout the day
– Incorporate music and yoga into the daily routine across the service
– Effectively support children to work with, learn from and help others
– Engage families in music and wellbeing programs to provide consistency between the home and the service
– Promote a sense of community, multicultural and social identity
– Engage educators, families and children in the development of the philosophy which guided the service
– Evaluate the performance of the service, educators and co-ordinators and demonstrate a strong commitment to ongoing professional development
RECOMMENDED FOR: Owners / Directors of Childcare Centres
Date: Friday 1st February 2013
Time: 8.30am – 10.30am
Where: Room B 427 Centre for Adult Education (CAE) 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
Cost: $15 for CCCAV Members / $25 for non-members (Morning tea provided)
Book now at http://www.trybooking.com/CGIA
Use Promotion Code: cccav2013A to obtain discounted price
Place are Limited So-Do Not Miss Out!
For further information about Galina Zenin please visit www.musicearlychildhoodpresenter.com
For further information about the session, call Philippa or Jenny at CCCAV on 03 9532 2017
Get Started with
Free Access for 30 Days