‘Bananas Blues’ is a catchy song written and composed by Galina Zenin. General eating habits are formed in the first few years of life, so it is important to encourage your children to eat nutritious food. And this song can help you promote healthy eating to children.
This COMPLETE Printable Resources Pack covers crucial areas of curriculum, including, but not limited to communication and language development, math, wellbeing, creativity and music development.
The activities include nomenclature cards, matching tracing cards, puzzles, numeracy and activity sheets to extend a child’s knowledge and encourage curiosity.
‘Bananas Blues’ Educational Pack includes:
– MP3 file of ‘Bananas Blues’ song
– Lyrics of ‘Bananas Blues’ song (A4 page)
– Vegetables (Nomenclature cards x 6pp, 4 cards per A4 page, A6 size)
– Fruit (Matching tracing cards x 6pp, 4 cards per A4 page, A6 size)
– Counting bananas (Counting clip cards x 2pp, 4 cards per A4 page, A6 size)
– 1-10 puzzle (A4 page)
– A-T puzzle (A4 page)
– DIY Handmade shaker (A4 page)