‘One Country’ pack is a perfect teaching tool to use at home or incorporate into any preschool or kindergarten EYLF curriculum.
Beautifully designed hands-on activities for children from 2 to 8 years of age covering a wide range of topics including continents of the world, cultural diversity, different cultures, national costumes, Australian history, Australian iconic animals, landmarks and objects.
‘One Country’ is a song written by Galina Zenin which is based on the tune of ‘Waltzing Matilda’. To extend the knowledge and understanding of Australian history and the story behind ‘Waltzing Matilda’, this set of resources includes lyrics of the song, nomenclature cards and meanings of the Australian old-fashioned (slang) words.
‘One Country’ Educational Pack includes:
– MP3 file of ‘One Country’ song
– Lyrics of ‘One Country’ song (A4 page)
– Lyrics of ‘Waltzing Matilda’ song (A4 page)
– ‘Waltzing Matilda’ Australian Slang Words and their Meanings (A4 page)
– ‘Waltzing Matilda’ Australian Slang Words (Nomenclature cards x 4pp, 4 cards per A4 page, A6 size)
– National Costumes Around the World (Matching tracing cards x 6pp, 4 cards per A4 page, A6 size)
– 7 Continents of the World puzzle (A4 page)
– Iconic Australian animals, landmarks, objects numeracy sheet (2pp, A4 page)
This COMPLETE Printable Resources Pack covers crucial areas of curriculum, including, but not limited to communication and language development, math, history, wellbeing, geography, creativity and music development.
The activities include nomenclature cards, matching tracing cards, a puzzle and images of iconic Australian animals, landmarks and objects that help extend a child’s knowledge and encourage curiosity.