Australian Aboriginal Resources Pack consists of beautifully designed hands-on activities for children from 2 to 8 years of age. This pack is a perfect tool to embed indigenous perspectives and celebrate cultural diversity in any Early Childhood, kindergarten, school setting or at home.
– Australian Aboriginal Symbols (poster, A4 size)
– Australian Aboriginal Symbols x 16 (Montessori 3-Part literacy cards, 4 cards per A4 page, A6 size)
– Aboriginal children’s faces (matching cards x 12)
– Aboriginal musical instruments (numeracy activity, A5 size)
– Aboriginal Paintings x 3 (creative art experience)
– Aboriginal symbols play-dough mats x 6 (2 cards per A4 page, A5 size)
All images used in this pack were ethically sourced and permissions were granted by the relevant artists.
To make your and children’s experiences more meaningful, please research your local area to use more Aboriginal symbols and introduce Indigenous artists. Get inspired by artworks provided in this pack and create your own.
*Literacy cards and activities use Victorian Cursive Font
There are no reviews yet.