Have you heard? The widely celebrated, free professional development event ‘7 Stones’ is back in 2019! But if you want to head along, you’ll need to be quick!
Sydney (7 February) is now fully booked, but there are limited spots remaining in Melbourne on Tuesday 5 February and in Brisbane on Monday 11 February. Click here to learn more and secure your spot!
‘7 Stones’ is renowned for being one of the most practical workshops, designed for childcare centre owners and/or directors who want to tackle the big issues in their centre and thrive.
If you have come up against issues with occupancy, market competition, staffing challenges, improving your NQS Rating and more, ‘7 Stones’ is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
What benefits can you gain from attending 7 Stones?
These are just 7 of the many takeaways you’ll leave with that can have a REAL and NOTICEABLE positive impact on your childcare business.
- Motive educators and empower them to achieve greatness.
- Stand out from the competition and attract more families to your centre.
- Transform children’s behaviour, enhance their self-esteem and improve concentration to build a lifelong love of learning.
- Build and nurture strong, collaborative relationships with the families and local community.
- Reduce staff turnover and attract the best of the best to your centre.
- Create meaningful documentation that makes learning visible.
- Embed a curriculum that directly addresses Quality Areas and improves your NQS Rating.
If you’re ready to create some change for the better in your childcare centre and see the benefits for staff, children, families and your bottom line, this is the free professional development event for you! Learn more about 7 Stones here: https://www.bonkersbeat.com/7stones/
Seats are filling fast, so start 2019 off the right way and head along to this hands-on free event! Click here to book.